Firm Overview: Brooking & Halloran is a full-service law firm practicing in State and Federal courts in both Kentucky and Ohio.
Experience: Brooking & Halloran has 2 attorneys and 1 paralegal/social worker with over 36 years of combined experience.
- Representing individuals in a wide range of personal, financial planning and business matters
- Representing small businesses in start up, organization and corporate compliance
- Representing large companies in complex corporate, transactional, employment, banking and daily regulatory issues
Brooking & Halloran represents private individuals, small businesses and large companies in a variety of legal matters, including:
Alternative Dispute Resolution
Banking & Financial Institutions
Libel & Slander
Personal Injury/Wrongful Death
Trials & Appeals
Commitment to Personal Service: As a small firm, Brooking & Halloran takes pride in our ability to give immediate, personal attention to all of our clients, and we are committed to providing the same level of quality service to all of our clients, no matter how small or big. No client’s legal matter is any less important due to the size of the client or the legal issues involved.
Admitted on Multiple Levels: Brooking & Halloran regularly practices in Kentucky and Ohio. The firm’s attorneys are also admitted to practice in:
- Federal District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky
- Federal District Court for the Western District of Kentucky
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
Extracurricular Activities: In addition to practicing law, our attorneys are actively involved in outside civic and community activities, actively participate in local politics, and help improve our community by serving on numerous boards. For more details on the attorneys and staff of Brooking & Halloran, please see our About Us page.
- The Bowlin Group of Companies
- Beechwood Educational Foundation, Inc.
- Blue Frog Promotions, LLC
- Chris A. Papas & Sons Company
- Cincinnati Drum Service, Inc.
- Corbin Custom Remodelers, Inc.
- Cork ‘N Bottle, Inc.
- Eastside Urgent Care, Inc.
- Garcia Interiors, LLC
- George A. Renaker (M.D.) Charitable Foundation, Inc.
- H.C. Truitt Company
- The McLaughlin Financial Advisory Group of Raymond James
- New Phase Optics, LLC
- Oral Ceramics Dental Laboratories, Inc.
- Reyes Construction, LLC
- Railway Exposition Company, Inc.
- Southern Ohio Seal Coating, LLC
- Stith, Wimsatt & Associates, PLLC
- Vitech, LLC
- W.W. Carpenter Enamel Foundation, Inc.